Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Fun

Tony and I aren't really huge on Valentine's Day, but we did celebrate a bit ---

I had to work so Tony got up with me that morning and made me breakfast. I think this may have been the first time he cooked breakfast all by himself. Bacon and eggs. Can't beat that. :)

I went to work and of course the kids were INSANE! All they cared about was getting candy and valentine's from their classmates. I got a gift from a student:


I came home from work to a beautiful rose and a "homemade" card from Tony. He didn't know where all of our vases were so he used a beer mug. haha :)
I made a card for him too.

Instead of going out to eat, we decided to make dinner together. We had to drive all over trying to find a grocery store that carried rack of lamb, but we eventually found it. We made roasted rack of lamb, roasted potatoes and glazed carrots. I could eat this everyday. We also had a yummy chocolate pie for dessert.

We also got some fun mail. A card from Mom and Jerry with some yummy chocolate that was devoured within a week, and a cute Valentine and chocolate mustaches from Sid, Kinz and Deacon.

Tony started eating his before we took the picture. he-he :)

No comments:

Post a Comment