Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A First for Everything

So last Friday night we ventured out with Dan and Lana -- and by venture out, I mean we drove 2 minutes down the road to Club Hill on base to play some pool. We had never gone there, but it turned out to be quite an evening. Played a little pool... the guys played some darts... and then the unthinkable happened. Tony sang karaoke. Wind of Change by the Scorpions. Dan sang with him, and it was quite possibly the funniest thing ever! I took a video on my phone, but it didn't turn out well at all. Wish you all could've heard this display of fine vocal stylings. :)

At least I got some pictures from the night:

I'm not sure what he was doing here... just being Tony I guess. :)



Table Scratch!

Tony saying he was sorry for almost hitting Lana. haha

Tony and Dan singing their little hearts out.

3 comments: