Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's About Time...

OK... So I have COMPLETELY neglected the blog. I wish I had some great excuse, but I don't. We just haven't done anything that I deemed "blogworthy" ....

I'll give a slight recap though...

We went snowboarding with Dan and Lana. Didn't take any pictures because I was too busy being overly frustrated with my lack of shredding skills. Tony, however, did a great job. *Jealous*

I have, of course, cooked some yummy stuff...
Grandma's Pumpkin Roll (once I take a bite I'm reminded of her and it makes me smile)
I'm sure cookies can be thrown into this mix.
Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps (I could literally eat this everyday!)
Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry and Rice
Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup
This is all I can remember at this moment. My memory stinks.

We spent last weekend at a coworker's house so Tony could install a remote starter. This was an all weekend event.... and it was FREEZING outside! I spent my time playing with their dogs (a doberman and a sharpei) and writing out 300 flashcards for Tony so he can study for his CDC test coming up. (I'm such a loving wife, don't you think?!)

Work for me is going fine. We started our rehearsals for the Spring musical. It's called Honk! Jr. ... the story of the ugly duckling. I'm excited to be just the vocal director for the musical... even though I wake up every morning with strange musical songs stuck in my head. Oh well. :)
I'm looking into finding a new job for next year. Hoping for a full-time choir position. I've also decided I'm going back to school in the Fall. I found a great online program at University of Nebraska at Kearney that offers the same classes I was taking at Miami. Only difference is this is a Master of Arts in Education with Music Specialization. Either way, I'm really excited about going back to school. I just hope they will accept my credits from Miami!

OK... I just realized how long this post is so I'm going to stop typing. I also don't feel like proofreading. :)

Lots of love-
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment