Thursday, September 8, 2011

Monte Cristo

Tony and I went camping up in Monte Cristo with Dan and Lana for the long Labor Day weekend. It was so much fun.... and also insanely cold. We were at 9200 feet above sea level so you can imagine how cold it got during the night. Lets just say I'm glad we had Gauge to keep us warm. :)

Here are some pics from the trip.


Views from the hike Tony and I went on -- really gorgeous.



Gauge found the chair.

And it turned into this...

Which turned into this.... my big baby. :)

Playing ladder ball! This is definitely not our game. Tony and I should probably stick to dominating at cornhole.

We drove down to the causey reservoir where Dan and Tony did some cliff jumping... Lana and I watched. It looked fun though!

1 comment:

  1. Jason came home from work today, and the second he walked in the door, he had me look up your blog!!! Gauge looks soooo happy! Im so glad that he is such a big part of your family! The second we saw him in the chair... we both laughed out loud. He would do that all the time here. We sure miss him. But it is comforting that he is in a good place! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete