Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Few Random Things...

They're such good buddies. :)


We went to the Utah State Fair with Dan and Lana.


This stuff was so good. Huge turkey leg.

I think Tony enjoyed it very much. :)

I made Sid a skirt for her 5th birthday.

Lana and I threw a party for the boys last weekend. This was the only picture I took. Lame.

Tony and I went to Oktoberfest again this year. Ate the same good food, drank the same yummy beer and watched the same awesome world champ yo-yoer.


Black bier, sauerkraut and a bratwurst on a pretzel bun. Delicious.

Tony's beef rouladen, sauerkraut and german potato salad.

Tony got an early Christmas gift. Pretty cool - Bought it from the crazy guy below.

MMMMMmmmm... black bier.

And then here's Gauge - We were packing for Tony's deployment and this is what he did. I don't think he wants Tony to leave.

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is sooo sad! I really hope that you dont mind us following your blog... We enjoy watching Gauge grow, and be apart of a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all!! I love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete