Friday, December 31, 2010

Our first Christmas

Our first Christmas was really great -- started out with some cinnamon rolls and pumpkin roll for breakfast. An odd combination, I know... but Tony really wanted to have the pumpkin roll I made the day before. :)
It took a long time to open all of our gifts...

This is one of Tony's favs from his twin. SKYLINE!

I really enjoyed the double gift wrapping job from Gmma and Pa. haha :)

The aftermath.... way too much trash.

We headed over to Dan and Lana's for Christmas dinner... I made another turkey and an apple pie. Delicious!!
Before

After

This is what Tony was doing while I was busy baking... yes... those are earplugs. haha

We did a white elephant gift exchange at the Pas'. We got a portable radio and handcuffs.

Tony and Dan. We all sported PJ's on Christmas. It was my kind of day. :)


Lana and Dan

I had a complete lack of photos from the day so I stole these from Lana's blog. Thanks Lana! :)

The whole clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment