Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I found my hobby.

I seriously love cooking. It could be something complicated or something totally simple. It helps to have a husband that will eat pretty much anything too. :) Some things I've made this week...

Apple Pie - My first time baking a pie completely from scratch. IT WAS SO GOOD! I can't wait to make it again! Here's a picture of the last piece. It went really quickly. haha :)

Next was some potato soup with kielbasa. It's one of my favorites... and it makes for really yummy leftovers. (sorry, no picture... it's already gone!)

An easy dinner was next.... PIZZA QUICKIES!
Brought me back to my childhood when this was all I knew how to "cook." :) So simple yet SO yummy.

And last night was one of Tony's favorite dishes.... goetta and eggs!
We (yep...Tony helped me!) made a ton, but I don't mind because it is delicious!


1 comment: