Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I like it...

So I'm really getting into this whole sewing thing.... I think I'm definitely learning a lot and it's been a lot of fun. Here are some of my recent projects...

Fun, puffy little skirt. It's actually chiffon with grey underneath but you really can't tell.


I made this dress and another one just like it. My students want me to make them dresses, too. haha

Sid's birthday gift!!! She asked for a Brave nightgown.... and she got one! :) 

This fabric literally makes me laugh. :)
And for some random photos...

2012 Utah State Fair!

Tony passed out. Gauge took advantage. haha
 
He actually smiled for a picture!! (however this WAS right after he gave me a "tony" face)

I forget what he was doing here... something with solder. 

He looks a bit demonic in this photo.

AH! I chopped my hair off last week!!!! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment