Saturday, April 23, 2011

Keeping busy

Today I made four more wristlets for my mom, sisters and sis-in-law. Since I've already posted two pictures I won't bore you with more of them. It kept me busy while Tony worked on my car all afternoon. I keep telling him that we should just buy me a new car but he still isn't going for that one. I figure one day he'll crack. (hopefully)

Musical season is well on its way at work... Going in early every day (even Fridays when I don't teach) to get these kiddos ready.... I'm hoping it comes together for the show in 3 weeks.

I'm still looking for a new job -- a couple high school positions opened up in my district so I'm really hoping for the opportunity to interview for them! Praying away.

Speaking of... it's Easter weekend. I'm watching The Ten Commandments on TV while Tony is at work tonight. I love this movie... no matter how bad the acting is or how long it is, it's great.

OK, I'll stop now before I start rambling on about nothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment